Thursday, March 2, 2017

Working it Out

So let's just get this out of the way, I'm not (nor have I ever been) the picture of health, in good shape, or really anything like that, phew that felt good to get off my chest, haha.  With that being said, I have found in the past month-ish, something that I hope is going to change that in the long run, and that is Orangetheory Fitness. In two short months I have become obsessed, and I'm not a big fan of working out. I grew up dancing and that was enough for me!

I haven't noticed any drastic weight or inches changes yet, but I've noticed myself becoming stronger in the class. Just last night we had to do 20 of an exercise, and normally I would modify it to scale it down, or need to take a break half way through, and I did them as they were supposed to and with out stopping. I was shocked to say the least. I'm starting to learn that it's more about me becoming stronger and feeling better than a number. So that was my feel good moment of the day.

Have you ever tried OTF, or have a favorite workout?

XO! Stephanie

2 comments: