Wednesday, March 15, 2017

More Snow...

Well the whole posting every week day was short lived... shocker. Oh well, I'm just going to try and do my best to keep this whole little journal/life scrapbook going. I guess I should start taking pictures for it to scrapbook. Ramble, ramble ramble.

So yesterday I was lucky enough to have a work from home day (they're my favorite). I don't mind working, but every once in awhile it's nice to stay home and do some laundry or straighten up a little in between emails. I always feel refreshed and relaxed. I also am lucky enough to have my car parked in a parking garage across the street so shoveling is not something I have to deal with and I'm sure that helps me. #blessed

I don't think it was as bad as they predicted, but I'll take it. I hope everyone is having a good week!

XO! Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment