Monday, March 6, 2017

Mon-daze

I so wish there was like a bonus half day between Sunday and Monday. I won't even be greedy and take a full day, just a few hours to tie up some loose ends from the weekend to feel like you have a fresh start. Every once in awhile I will get to work from home on a Monday morning and it just starts my week off right. Maybe I'm just a homebody like that.

Well the weekend wasn't too eventful, relaxed with friends and family, had some good food and went to two OTF classes (I'm obsessed and well aware I have a problem). I always wish for low key weekends where I can just lounge in bed all day, but I feel like lately it's been go, go go. I guess that happens when the seasons tend to pick up. People start to come out of "hibernation" and back to going out and what not. In a few weekends I have some super exciting plans that I'll get into at another time, but it's something for me to look forward to.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend too!

XO! Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment