Thursday, November 3, 2016

Back to Reality

Well, I am home from vacation, and couldn't be happier. It's always nice to get away, but I always think it's nicer to come back home. Disney World was fun but I think I've kind of grown out of that stage of my life, it's not what it used to be to me anymore. Also, I think I get more motion sickness on rides too, soo....

While there I spent a day at the Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian and that may have been my favorite day. I relaxed, had a massage, sat in the whirlpool and sauna and enjoyed a glass of champagne. It was exactly the rejuvenation I needed. I also got tan (not pink, go me!), and read a few books.

While it wasn't what I was initially expecting, I think what it turned into was exactly what I needed. Does anyone have any fun vacations coming up?

XO! Stephanie

1 comment: