Monday, March 21, 2016

Over the Weekend 3/21/2016

Wow, this weekend was a busy one! I normally like to use my weekend time to decompress and just relax, but lately (and coming up) that is not and will not be the case.

On Friday, I went to HH with my Mom and Step-Dad because they were leaving for a trip and I wanted to see them before they left. We had some drinks, watched March Madness (I was freaking out.), and just caught up. I walked away feeling really lucky for having such an amazing support system, Dad, sisters, grandparents included.

Saturday morning, I woke up early and did some things around the apartment then had girls afternoon-night with a friend of mine. I came home and went to bed and slept until 9:45!! It was crazy, I never sleep that late. It made for a tad of a hectic morning because I had a family party to go to and still needed to get cards, wrap gifts, etc. I had a nice dinner with my family, although we are a big group, it's quite noticeable when a few are missing. I missed not having them there, but I know life is busy.

Next weekend should be just as fun with Easter!

On a different note, I want to write something here everyday! I am not sure what yet, but something just to get me in the habit. I am not sure where the content will eventually go, but come hell or high water it's going somewhere...

Oh well, that's that. Did anyone else have any fun plans this weekend, or a busy week coming up?

XO! Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment