Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Green Eyed Envy

So you know how everyone has a part of their body their overly obsessed with? Well mine are my pretty green eyes, and those bad boys have not seen contacts since November! It's killing me, I miss eye liner, mascara, eye shadow, and shades and other things that make me sound crazy.

I've been wearing my glasses since November because I have been having issues with dry eyes. Well yesterday I saw my third doctor and got four new drops! The total is now up to eight different kinds of drops/gels. Who knew that there were that many different kinds of eye medicines, not me, that's who... It gets super confusing because some are 2x a day, 4x a day, once but only a night, etc. I have to write it all down just to keep it straight. Oh and if that isn't enough I need to wait ten minutes between drops. SUPER FUN!

I am so blessed that I am able to see, this has just become a frustrating process because it is painful and expensive. Fun fact, eye medicine is the most expensive kind, thanks pharmacy person! I do sit and stare at a screen all day and it has taught me to look away and blink and get up which is helpful.

This experience has had its ups and downs and I hope that it clears up soon, but I am so thankful that I am able to see and don't know what I would do without my vision.

XO! Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment